News

Team Manguste eSports Fornite at Paris Gaming School (Live event)

Sat 5th May 2018 - 1:02pm : Gaming

I nostri ragazzi del Team Manguste eSports Fornite vanno a podio e si aggiudicano un fantastico terzo posto alla Lan di Parigi organizzata da Paris Gaming School.

Un grande applauso ai nostri MNG Chirow, MarBoy, Venture Jojo e SeekNOWW per l'ottima prestazione!!

Video sintesi evento:

Tutto lo staff Manguste eSports, soci e amici colgono occasione per congratularsi con i nostri bravissimi players per l'ottima prestazione forTnita laughing!!

Ed ora sotto con l'allenamento... che a breve ci aspetta un evento tostissimo,  il nostro Team MNG fortnite sara' impegnato a Tours (FRA) al DreamHack wink

Stay Tuned cool

toky

toky

toky

Your Comments

• Fri 13th Jul 2018 - 8:21am

Powerful Effective Love Spell Get Your Ex Back About a month ago I got back to my ex(after 2 and half years separated).Everything was ok and she was the most adorable woman in the world. she spoke about wedding ceremony, how many kids we would have, said that our relationship was the most important thing in her life and she was 100% sure about it…Then he traveled to work in other country for 3 weeks. she changed his behavior completely. she disappeared every night, was saying she had to do some work and would talk to me later, but disappeared the rest of the day and night… no explanation, when I asked why she was disappearing every night, she stopped answering me. she’s ignoring me since last week, April 15. she ignored even my birthday, that was April 16. Not even a message. I wrote to her a few times trying to understand what happened, she read but just ignored me.I feel so bad cause I couldn’t stop contacting and trying to understand what happened.i loved her so much and wanted to get her back, then i was told to contact happylovespell2@gmail.com who can help out with a love spell to reunite your relationship back, so instantly do contact him and give him a try and trust me he did an urgent effective love spell for me and with in 48hours promise he made to me, my woman was back, today i testify to you all that you should seek and contact Dr happy for his spell result is genuine sure and guarantee unite and get your ex back save your marriage/relationship problem now,

You can also know more about his spell Blogs site.http://happylovespel.blogspot.com.ng/

Email him now on.. happlovespell2@gmail.com

If you want to talk for more info or consultation. Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

Assurance and spell guarantee, visit his website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/

• Thu 12th Jul 2018 - 5:35am

When I found Dr. Olu I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. Olu through his website and He told me me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Olu helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Olu to anyone in need of help. Email: drolusolutiontemple11@gmail.comdrolusolutiontemple@yahoo.com. Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348067704010    DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com

• Sat 30th Jun 2018 - 7:21am

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]-->

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style>

Along with because of obtain composing this particular evaluation. We really merely would rather alert you really all of us merely consider an individual's web page. Desire I'd discovered this web site prior to. The actual tips on this page are extremely useful as well as we certainly may browse the additional articles of the sequence as well. Click here  wordpress website backups  Thanks with regard to publishing this particular.

• Thu 14th Jun 2018 - 11:11am

This article is great and very informative to me. also it gets a lot new notion. sometimes in there people want something to eat cause after that play they must be ravenous [url=https://dinnerrestaurantsnearme.com/takeout-near-me/] find takeout near me open now [/url]

• Thu 14th Jun 2018 - 11:04am

In many events public wants to see new stuff and would like to learn or see new things there. now it's available on <a href=" https://www.tiaracle.com/collections/custom-canvas-prints">customized canvas prints </a> So, everyone can get them..

• Thu 14th Jun 2018 - 11:00am

Great article.

• Mon 11th Jun 2018 - 9:44pm

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. I am sure it will help Tour de France live blog. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

• Sat 2nd Jun 2018 - 11:16pm

This event was a really good one. I was there with a couple of my analyzedu mates and it was such a fun day for us there. We learned all kinds of new stuff there and that was our main aim. Will definitely be going to more events like this.

Please register or login to post comments